Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2015/02/25 22:24:27 UTC

Re: Loading customers into OFBiz

Do you intend to link from the wiki?

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 25/02/2015 22:54, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
> Currently dealing with a Wordpress issue that is taking time to debug and fix.
>
> Ron

OK, good luck ;)

Jacques

Re: Loading customers into OFBiz

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
On 25/02/2015 4:24 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Do you intend to link from the wiki?

I will write something more specific to OFBiz in the wiki with the
language and procedures more in line with what  a OFBiz implementer or
system admin is used to.
I will add in the actual load instructions to the end.

The link will be a reference rather than the main story. The story on
artifact will be written to be a general use case for any ERP.
There will be duplication of content and extra writing but that is OK.

I am have extended the current example to include loading employees as well.

--
Ron Wheeler
President