Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Sergey Kamov <sk...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/03 16:34:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) v 1.0.0

NLPCraft-ers,
We have finally finished with the massive 1.0.0 release and are ready to
make it public. This release constitutes the biggest change since the
project inception at ASF. The project architecture and user API are totally
refactored and simplified.
Migration to Scala 3 finished.

This is a call for a vote to release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) version
1.0.0.

Release information:
1. Release location:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/1.0.0/
3. Git tag:https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft/tree/v1.0.0
4. JIRA issues fixed in release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NLPCRAFT/versions/12347779
5. KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/nlpcraft/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thank you,
--
Sergey Kamov

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) v 1.0.0

Posted by Sergey Kamov <sk...@gmail.com>.
NLPCraft-ers,
The vote for Apache NLPCraft (incubating) release version 1.0.0 is closed now.
Vote result: The vote PASSES with 7 votes +1 and no -1.

+1 votes:
- Nikita Ivanov
- Aaron Radzinski
- Sergey Kamov
- Furkan KAMACI (IPMC)
- Konstantin Boudnik (IPMC)
- Sergey Makov
- Gleb Ifrops

I will proceed with starting the final vote at IPMC shortly.

Thank you,
Sergey Kamov

Posted by Sergey Kamov <sk...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Kamov <sk...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
+1 [binding]

Checked the usual: checksums, README, binaries.
--

Thank you!,
   Cos

Posted by Sergey Kamov <sk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Makov <sm...@apache.org>.
+1

Checked:
 - mvn clean package (MacOS)

----

Posted by Ifropc <if...@protonmail.com.INVALID>.
+1

That's a great news! Glad to see it's coming!

Gleb

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@gmail.com>.
 Apologies... (resending)

+1

- checksums
- NOTICE, LICENSE (already fixed in master), DISCLAIMER-WIP
- no binaries
- maven clean package (Win + MacOS)
- "incubator" in the name

--