Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Plater, Elizabeth" <ep...@classifiedventures.com> on 2006/05/05 20:24:26 UTC

[Axis2] HTTP Transport Receiver

I noticed that the SimpleHTTPServer packaged with Axis2 and configured
as the default Transport Receiver for http requests is not
production-worthy.

Do you have a standard alternative http server recommended for
production use? If so, how should it be configured in the axis2.xml
file?

Re: [Axis2] HTTP Transport Receiver

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can use the Axis2 "War Distribution" [1] and deploy it in Apache Tomcat.

Please refer to "Installing Axis2 in a Servlet Container" section of
the installation guide [2] to install the axis2.war.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ws/axis2/1_0/axis2.war
[2] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/installationguide.html#_Toc96698086