Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/11 18:34:45 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton-J 0.25.0

Hi folks,

I have put together a first spin for a Qpid Proton-J 0.25.0 release,
please test it and vote accordingly.

The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton-j/0.25.0-rc1/

The maven artifacts are staged for now at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1127

The JIRAs assigned are:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12342290

Regards,
Robbie

P.S. If you want to test things out using maven with your own build
you can temporarily add this to your poms to access the staging repo:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>staging</id>
      <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1127</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

The dependency for proton-j would then be:

  <dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
    <artifactId>proton-j</artifactId>
    <version>0.25.0</version>
  </dependency>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton-J 0.25.0

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 01/11/2018 01:34 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a first spin for a Qpid Proton-J 0.25.0 release,
> please test it and vote accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton-j/0.25.0-rc1/
>
> The maven artifacts are staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1127
>
> The JIRAs assigned are:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313720&version=12342290
>
> Regards,
> Robbie
>
> P.S. If you want to test things out using maven with your own build
> you can temporarily add this to your poms to access the staging repo:
>
>    <repositories>
>      <repository>
>        <id>staging</id>
>        <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1127</url>
>      </repository>
>    </repositories>
>
> The dependency for proton-j would then be:
>
>    <dependency>
>      <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
>      <artifactId>proton-j</artifactId>
>      <version>0.25.0</version>
>    </dependency>

+1

* Validated signature and checksums
* Checked for license headers with 'mvn apache-rat:check'
* Built from source and ran tests
* Built Qpid JMS using staged artifacts and ran the tests
* Built ActiveMQ and ActiveMQ Artemis using staged artifacts and ran the
AMQP tests

--
Tim Bish

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton-J 0.25.0

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

Built from source and ran tests
Ran Broker-J tests using latest (master) Qpid JMS with staged Proton-J 0.25

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.