Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2017/05/24 11:25:05 UTC

Form Layout per Subsidiary

So in OFbiz you can have Parent Company and then we have subsidiaries.
Is it possible for the subsidiaries to have different sales orders,
purchase orders, and invoice form print layouts than the parent or other
subsidiaries?  If so how and where is this achieved.

Thanks,

James

Re: Form Layout per Subsidiary

Posted by Parm Lehal <pa...@gmail.com>.
You can format the same form with conditional testing for whatever
"subsidiary" attribute , that is easiest approach.

Regards,
Parminder Lehal
1-226-246-3526
This message may contain misspelled words or hard to understand phrases as
it is created using touch and speech  dictation technologies.