Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2003/12/10 16:22:07 UTC

Re: [Math]: Jakarta commons Math package - code submission

Good idea,

I think we could look into initially adding it in the experimental
section. We should review the commons collections capabilities and see
if there are pre-existing Iterators or Decorators that this could
utilize to improve its performance.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory