Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/03 05:29:15 UTC

maven repository for wicketstuff

Hello-

I am stumbling through learning wicket and am hitting some things I
don't grock about maven.

I want to run the gmap2 example.  When I check it out and then run:
$ mvn jetty:run (or mvn install)

I get an error that says "Missing:
org.wicketstuff:wicket-contrib-gmap2:jar:1.3.0-SNAPSHOT"

How do I fix that?

Also, I want to try the wicketstuff-jmx-panel component.  How do I add
that to the quickstart app?  I tried adding:

   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
     <artifactId>wicketstuff-jmx-panel</artifactId>
     <version>${wicket.version}</version>
   </dependency>

and

   <repository>
     <repository>
       <id>wicket-stuff-repository</id>
       <name>Wicket-Stuff  Repository</name>
       <url>http://www.wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/</url>
     </repository>
   </repositories>

to pom.xml, but that does not seem to work.  Do I have the repository wrong?

thanks
ryan

Re: maven repository for wicketstuff

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.
No comment on the gmap2 but for the jmx you could try adding
<snapshots>
	<enabled>true</enabled>
</snapshots>
to the repository, since the wicket stuff repo is mainly a snapshot repository.

Maurice

Posted by Martin Funk <fu...@arcor.de>.
Ryan McKinley schrieb:
> Hello-
>
> I am stumbling through learning wicket and am hitting some things I
> don't grock about maven.
>
> I want to run the gmap2 example.  When I check it out and then run:
> $ mvn jetty:run (or mvn install)
>
> I get an error that says "Missing:
> org.wicketstuff:wicket-contrib-gmap2:jar:1.3.0-SNAPSHOT"
>
> How do I fix that?
the wicket-contrib-gmap2 needs to be installed too, so you need to check
it out and run mvn clean install
on it before the examples run.

See also:
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/wicket-contrib-gmap2

martin

Re: maven repository for wicketstuff

Posted by Taranenko <ol...@web.de>.

Or install the wicket-contrib-gmap2.jar locally from sources.

Cheers, Oleg