Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Martin Edenhofer <ma...@linuxatwork.de> on 2003/02/27 15:03:27 UTC

New mod_perl Related Software!

Hi,

I have a new application for "mod_perl Related Software"
(http://perl.apache.org/products/products.html) for category "Other"
or maybe a new category "Ticket Systems".

<snip>
Name: OTRS (Open Ticket Resquest System)

management system with many features to manage customer telephone calls
and email. The system is built to allow your support, sales, pre-sales,
billing, internal IT, helpdesk, etc. department to react quickly to
inbound inquiries. It is useful for people who receive many emails and
want to answer them with a team of agents. It has been tested on Linux,
Solaris, AIX, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and Mac OS 10.x.

License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
</snip>

Thanks for adding it!

  Martin

--
Martin Edenhofer - http://martin.edenhofer.de/

Re: New mod_perl Related Software!

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@oslo.online.no>.
Thank you Martin, OTRS has been added.

At 15:03 27.02.2003, Martin Edenhofer wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have a new application for "mod_perl Related Software"
>(http://perl.apache.org/products/products.html) for category "Other"
>or maybe a new category "Ticket Systems".
>
><snip>
>Name: OTRS (Open Ticket Resquest System)

>management system with many features to manage customer telephone calls
>and email. The system is built to allow your support, sales, pre-sales,
>billing, internal IT, helpdesk, etc. department to react quickly to
>inbound inquiries. It is useful for people who receive many emails and
>want to answer them with a team of agents. It has been tested on Linux,
>Solaris, AIX, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and Mac OS 10.x.
>
>License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
></snip>
>
>Thanks for adding it!
>
>   Martin
>
>--
>Martin Edenhofer - http://martin.edenhofer.de/
>--
>"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
>                       The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June 1972

Per Einar Ellefsen
pereinar@oslo.online.no