Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by go...@osmosis.gr on 2003/11/27 16:24:41 UTC

document-v10 transformation rules to HTML and PDF

hi people

i have look in cvs's to find .xsl files that transform
document-v10 (document-v10.dtd) xml files to html and pdf
at once but without to find somenthing

exist those file i'm looking for or not?

i want to make our project (othello) ready to accept document-v10.dtd
valid content files

thnx

--stavros

Re: document-v10 transformation rules to HTML and PDF

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
On 27.11.2003 16:24, gounis@osmosis.gr wrote:

> hi people
>
> i have look in cvs's to find .xsl files that transform
> document-v10 (document-v10.dtd) xml files to html and pdf
> at once but without to find somenthing
>
> exist those file i'm looking for or not?
>
> i want to make our project (othello) ready to accept document-v10.dtd
> valid content files

The documentation at http://127.0.0.1:8888/docs/ in old style is
generated by the stylesheets at COCOON/src/documentation/stylesheets.

The documentation at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/ in new style is
generated using Forrest. If I looked correctly it should be the
stylesheets at FORREST/src/resources/skins/forrest-site/xslt/.

Joerg