Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac <ji...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/04 18:09:16 UTC

Problem Changing Ports

Hello I'm trying to change default OM ports but every time I change it the
server crash and never rise the OM web Interface. Here is the code of the
ports I'm attempting to change:

<Connector port="80" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="443" />

<Connector port="443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
               maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true">
        <SSLHostConfig>
            <Certificate certificateKeystoreFile="conf/localhost.jks"
                         certificateKeystorePassword="openmeetings"
                         certificateKeystoreType="JKS"
                         certificateVerification="false"
                         sslProtocol="TLS"
                         type="RSA" />
        </SSLHostConfig>
    </Connector>

Could you help me?

Thanks.

Jibsan

Re: Problem Changing Ports

Posted by Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac <ji...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I have an OM 5 running on Ubuntu Server 18.04 and it works great but
on the v6 it doesn’t work. Let me search the log to figure out if they have
the error.

Thank you all for your help.

Jibsan

Re: Problem Changing Ports