Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gogineni, Pratima" <pg...@selectica.com> on 2001/04/26 19:11:38 UTC

Session attributes in JRUN

Hi,

I have a webapp based on struts that seems to be working perfectly in tomcat
- when I deploy it on JRUN3.0 SP2
Some of the session attributes are lost: this is what is happening - I place
an attributes "X" & "Y" in the session (in an action class). I am accessing
these attributes in JSP page without any problem. Then the control is sent
to the next action class I get a null when I ask the session for attribute
"X" but i get the correct value for "Y".

If I place only "Y" in the session - then "Y" returns null.

Also this problem doesnt occur everytime I start a session - it occurs for
the first session in a new browser (that too not always).

I am beginning to suspect this is a JRUN bug since this problem doesnt
happen with tomcat

...was wondering if anyone has had similar problems/know what the problem
could be ...

Thanks
Pratima