Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Mark D. Hansen" <m....@verizon.net> on 2004/06/10 20:04:39 UTC

Trouble with Message-style deployment on Axis 1.2beta

I can't seem to get Message-style services with this signature

public SOAPBodyElement [] method (SOAPBodyElement [] bodies);

to deploy on Axis 1.2beta.  The deploy.WSDD gets processed OK, but when =
I try to use the service, I get the exception:

"does not match any of the valid signatures for message-style service =
methods"

Has anybody else run into this?

Re: Trouble with Message-style deployment on Axis 1.2beta

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPBodyElement. Right?