Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2002/07/16 16:56:10 UTC

[BUG]: Build error with JDK 1.2.2 and slide

Hi,

when I try to build Cocoon with JDK 1.2.2 I get this strange error:

    [javac]
D:\sunshine\xml-cocoon2\build\cocoon\scratchpad\src\org\apache\cocoo
n\components\source\impl\WebDAVSource.java:0: Class
org.apache.commons.httpclien
t.ConnectionInterceptor not found in class
org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavSession.
    [javac] /*

This seems to be caused somehow by the slide code and the slide jars.
Does anyone know the reason?

Thanks
Carsten

Re: [BUG]: Build error with JDK 1.2.2 and slide

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when I try to build Cocoon with JDK 1.2.2 I get this strange error:
>
>     [javac]
> D:\sunshine\xml-cocoon2\build\cocoon\scratchpad\src\org\apache\cocoo
> n\components\source\impl\WebDAVSource.java:0: Class
> org.apache.commons.httpclien
> t.ConnectionInterceptor not found in class
> org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavSession.
>     [javac] /*
>
> This seems to be caused somehow by the slide code and the slide jars.
> Does anyone know the reason?
>
> Thanks
> Carsten

It seems that the Slide WebDAV client sources needs a different version
of the httpclient libary. I should recompile the Slide source
with the current libaries, until this I will remove the WebDAVSource.

Stephan Michels.