Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2019/08/13 13:33:44 UTC

Running WebSocket TCK on TomEE

Hi all,

Did anyone already try to run WebSocket TCK on TomEE?
I can't figure out how to run this thing and how it works.

Any pointers or thoughts would be appreciated.

I can run locally with
./runtests --web tomee-plume
com.sun.ts.tests.websocket.ee.javax.websocket.clientendpoint.WSClient

It seems to fail with a NullPointerException

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Running WebSocket TCK on TomEE

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Thank you,
I updated the GF_BUNDLE_URL  with the value you shared and now TCK is
building.

I also opened this PR to reflect this recommendation in the README:
https://github.com/apache/tomee-tck/pull/11

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.