Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Maruthi Ravuri <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/02 11:54:31 UTC

How to set image as backround of a portlet?

Hello Everybody,

I have a  question...i would like to change the background of a particular
portlet..i mean i want to put an image(.gif) as a background.

I could do this for a table in a portlet but i am not able to put an image
as a background to a portlet.And one more thing is i am able to change the
background color of the portlet..the problem is with background image only.
Can any one help me.

Thanks for your time,
Maruthi.

Re: How to set image as backround of a portlet?

Posted by Juan Núñez Jaramillo <ju...@efetepe.org>.
It's easy.
What would you like, to set a background image of a single portlet or to
every portlet ?

Posted by Naoko Roberts <na...@pqa.ca>.