Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by 雨与泪 <11...@qq.com> on 2013/06/25 08:32:59 UTC

Can't find the Class of TermAttribute

I can't find the Class of TermAttriubte,which has the way of term.so I can't do it work.how to set encoder to  the class(termAttribute)

Re: Can't find the Class of TermAttribute

Posted by Ivan Brusic <iv...@brusic.com>.
It depends on which version of Lucene you are using. With Lucene 4,
TermAttribute has been replaced with CharTermAttribute. I believe
TermAttribute was simply deprecated in Lucene 3.

Cheers,

Ivan