Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by TomcatNoob <tv...@names.co.uk> on 2006/11/20 18:43:06 UTC

Tomcat Deployment Issue With URI's

Hi All,

We are currently trying to deploy a WAR file onto our Tomcat box.  This
application seems to work fine in other similiar environments but not on
this box.  We have got the application to a state that it now runs however
whenever there is a URI in the URL it just generates a blank white page i.e:

The first URL is served fine, the second one is not:

mydomain.com:9080/myapp/order/SearchOrders.do
mydomain.com:9080/myapp/order/SearchOrders.do?orderSearch.retailerId=-1

catalina.out log shows the error:

 MAPPING configuration error for request URI /images/1pixel2.gif

Any idea's on what may cause this?  We are stumped as to whether it is an
applicaiton or server side problem.  I would be grateful of any suggestions.