Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jeff Yang <hi...@126.com> on 2019/08/02 06:22:38 UTC

回复:contributor permission

Hi sss,
   The new JIRA workflow is in effect, and contributors don't have to go to dev to apply for contributor permissions. If you are interested in JIRA, you can reply directly to JIRA (of course, for complex issues, also to clarify the implementation). Then there will be a committer/pmc assign issue for you.

Best,
Yang

原始邮件