Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ganesh <ga...@j4fry.org> on 2009/05/01 11:47:52 UTC

Connect my committer account to jira

Hi,

How do I connect my jira account (ganesh.jung) to my committer account
(ganesh)? I want to assingn jira tasks to myself which isn't possible
with my current jira account.

Best Regards,
Ganesh

Re: Connect my committer account to jira

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
done.

Ganesh, Alexander, Michael, you are all three now member of the jira
group "myfaces committers"

--Manfred

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello Manfred,