Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Volker Füßler <vf...@web.de> on 2005/03/31 14:54:46 UTC

Maven 1.1-Snapshot: Unsatisfied dependencies

Hello,

I want to try out maven-1.1-snapshot because I need ANT 1.6.2 support. I
have successfully built and installed maven-1.1-snapshot.

I took an existing project and tried to build it with maven-1.1 but it
always stop because it can't satisfy some maven-dependencies:

wagon-ssh-external-1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT.jar

When i run maven with -X, I get the following:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven//maven/jars/wagon-ssh-external-1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT.jar
- Status code: 404
File not found on one of the repos
org.apache.maven.wagon.ResourceDoesNotExistException: File:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven//maven/jars/wagon-ssh-external-1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT.jar
does not exist

Has anyone an idea how to get this to work?

Thank you for your help

regards, Volker

Re: Maven 1.1-Snapshot: Unsatisfied dependencies

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
you need to find where you have specified your own maven.repo.remote
in a build.properties and comment it out - cvs.apache.org/repository
needs to be in the list (as it is in the Maven SVN tree).

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/maven/jars/ contains the JAR.

- Brett