Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sadheera Vithanage <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/08 00:18:43 UTC

Date Comparison in SOLR

Hi Experts,

I am trying to compare dates as below in SOLR and not getting the syntax
right.
If someone could help, It will be so great.

_SolrIntField__i+NOW:{NOW TO *}

Basically what i am trying to do is add an existing int field in solr to
current date and compare it with another date field.

I am getting the below error doing so.

"msg":"undefined field: \"_SolrIntField__i+NOW\"",

Thank you very much.

--
Regards

Sadheera Vithanage

Re: Date Comparison in SOLR

Posted by Sadheera Vithanage <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Erick.

I tried with function queries, but still not getting it right, may be not
using it the correct way.

If someone can let me know how to get the difference of 2 date fields, I
think that might help.

Thank you.

--
Regards