Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Gavin Sherry <sw...@alcove.com.au> on 2010/02/23 14:37:08 UTC

Patch to improve Solaris build support

Hi all,

This patch ensures that couchdb can be build on Solaris which does not have
GNU sed available. Solaris sed requires an end of line character. Adding a
new line to the output does not affect other operating systems so I've added
this for every platform (except Windows, which is in a different ifdef
block.

Patch is against HEAD.

Thanks,
Gavin

Re: Patch to improve Solaris build support

Posted by Gavin Sherry <sw...@alcove.com.au>.
Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-666

Gavin

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.