Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by manish khandelwal <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/27 09:13:53 UTC

Replacing a Cassandra node in K8S

Hi Team

I was wondering how Cassandra node is replaced if one of the worker node
fails in k8s.  My understanding is that since PVCs are remounted to their
volume mounts, no matter where the pods are rescheduled (any node), so
replacing a node will not be a issue only ip will get changed.

Regards
Manish

Re: Replacing a Cassandra node in K8S

Posted by manish khandelwal <ma...@gmail.com>.