Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dnyaneshwar Nadre <dn...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 14:53:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Purify Build of Apache2

Hi All,
    We have one Filter Implementation on Apache2 web server on Linux . Now
    we are suspecting that there is memory leak in this CustomFilter.so. So
we
    got  purify build of Apache2 on Linux. However every time we are getting
core dumps in CustomFilter.so in initialization of Static variables.
    Is there any known issue about Apache2 and Purify ?
    Can some one please provide us pointers on how to proceed on this?

    Thanks in advance.
    Dnyaneshwar Nadre