Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Kenneth Mcfarland <ke...@apache.org> on 2018/06/26 14:15:45 UTC

Webindex

Hi guys,

I was wondering where the Astral Way project Webindex went. I see that uno
and muchos were ported but couldn't find Webindex.

Thank you and happy Tuesday,
Kenny

Re: Webindex

Posted by kenneth mcfarland <ke...@gmail.com>.
Cool thank you guys.

For a while I have been thinking about incorporating Fluo into Nutch,
possibly via Gora.

I appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

Re: Webindex

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.