Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Brian Ipsen <bi...@andebakken.dk> on 2005/03/20 12:26:43 UTC

 Could someone please remove the subscriber, which constantly sends messages
the the one below back to the list ??

The subscriber seesm to be daveh@dailyhills.com - I've contacted the person
before, because I'm tired of seeing these rejected mails from his system
being posted back to the list, but aparently the problem hasn't been
solved...

Regards,

/Brian