Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/10/12 12:54:21 UTC

importing codebase

Hi all guys,
I just fille the taks[1] on JIRA but I was not able to assign it to
Raf. Please Raf assign to yourself and to you the honor of the first
commit!
All the best, have a nice day!
Simo

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRECTMEMORY-1

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: importing codebase

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.
Everything works fine, Tim. And next... getting the thing done (we are a
step closer)! :)

Ciao,

Re: importing codebase

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.