Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/14 04:49:09 UTC

Additional fields on the components.

I'd like to add a "OSGi Deployment" heading, maybe under URI Format?

I'd link that to a "Has an osgi test in source" If it is a servicemix specs issue, add workaround or pending jiras?

Thoughts?

Johan Edstrom

Re: Additional fields on the components.

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
That sounds a little bit "smarter" :)

On Oct 15, 2010, at 12:34 PM, Claus Ibsen wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:49 AM, Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to add a "OSGi Deployment" heading, maybe under URI Format?
>>
>> I'd link that to a "Has an osgi test in source" If it is a servicemix specs issue, add workaround or pending jiras?
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>

> I would much rather have a single page with "OSGi known issues" or
> what an appropriate title would be.
>
> This would keep maintenance much easier, as we dont have to update all
> 70+ components, 20+ data formats, 15+ languages, and what else we got
> about OSGi tests and whatnot.
>

>> Johan Edstrom
>>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> Apache Camel Committer

> Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Johan Edstrom

joed@opennms.org

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Re: Additional fields on the components.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.