Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 潇潇洒洒 <33...@qq.com> on 2019/07/10 02:32:42 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] Separate Weex into two repos

How does android reference the SDK to support 64-bit

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
As it's said multiple times before, no one can guarantee when a vote would
be passed (This is ASF and there is no BDFL here).

If you are so interested about the vote, please participate in the vote.
Everyone has equal right in the vote.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远