Posted to general@portals.apache.org by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com> on 2007/03/26 23:40:59 UTC

Portals report

Notes for the report, overdue. Please help me complete, it should be in
board tomorrow, and I have the whole morning teaching.

New committers: (?)

New PMC Members: Elliot Metsger.

JSR-286 kept publishing open drafts about the ongoing results.

Raphael Luta went to emeritus in the PMC. Raphael has been around since
the very beginnings of the project, and designed the original and
current PSML markup in jetspeed, as well as a number of important inputs
in what later became JSR-168.

healthy discussion on compliance of new formal requirements on releases,
that prompted major cooperation between different areas of the project.

Jetspeed released 2.1
Pluto released 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 is being voted

Regards
Santiago

Re: Portals report

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Santiago Gala wrote:
> Notes for the report, overdue. Please help me complete, it should be in
> board tomorrow, and I have the whole morning teaching.
>

> New committers: (?)
Philip Mark Donaghy

> New PMC Members: Elliot Metsger.
>
> JSR-286 kept publishing open drafts about the ongoing results.
>
> Raphael Luta went to emeritus in the PMC. Raphael has been around since
> the very beginnings of the project, and designed the original and
> current PSML markup in jetspeed, as well as a number of important inputs
> in what later became JSR-168.
>
> healthy discussion on compliance of new formal requirements on releases,
> that prompted major cooperation between different areas of the project.

Portals Bridges released 1.0.1
> Jetspeed released 2.1
> Pluto released 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 is being voted
Pluto released 1.1.0 as well

Re: Portals report

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
We should also note, that there has never been an email to committers
about the new licensing policy.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler