Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tom Birchmire <co...@world.std.com> on 2000/07/12 21:09:25 UTC

Re: Help with ANT Build: says to compile, but no *.class-files created

I had this problem when compiling in a Linux environment.  I had created the
target directory and files under root.  After I gave the user(me) ownership
of directories and files everything compiled as it should with the .class
files going where they should.
Hope this helps.  Tom Birchmire