Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/28 20:42:14 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-821: Connect Transforms support for nested structures

Hi everyone,

I'd like to bump this vote thread. Currently it's missing 1 +1 binding vote
to pass (2 +1 binding, 1 +1 non-binding).

There has been additional discussions to consider array access and
deep-scan (similar to JsonPath) but hasn't been included as part of this
KIP.
The only minor change since the previous votes has been the change of
configuration name: from `field.style` to `field.syntax.version`.

KIP:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-821%3A+Connect+Transforms+support+for+nested+structures

Cheers,
Jorge.

Posted by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bill!!

Just to summarize: 4 binding +1 (Chris, Mickael, John and Bill), and 1
non-binding +1 (Robert)

Many thanks,
Jorge.

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.