Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sean Truman <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/06 18:15:56 UTC

System VM's hanging

All,

My system VM's are hanging at GRUB loading stage2.. using KVM as hypervisor
any idea why this is happening?

v/r
Sean

Re: System VM's hanging

Posted by Sean Truman <st...@gmail.com>.
I figured it out, I was using shared mount points because I was trying to
use NFS over RDMA (Infiniband, it doesn't support locking :( ).  I switched
the primary over to NFS over Infiniband but using IPoIB (Ethernet instead
of RDMA).  Now the System VM's are booting correctly. Thanks for your help.

v/r
Sean

RE: System VM's hanging

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.