Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alex McLintock <al...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/10 14:10:40 UTC

FAQ Location

Hi Folks,

This is a reminder that I have been slowly putting together a FOP FAQ which can be found at

http://www.owal.co.uk:8090/asf/fop.jsp

This is a java servlet system which I hope to have time to improve in the coming weeks.
(Assuming I find somewhere to live in London on very short notice)

New questions and answers are welcome - but please remember that if you are just
asking a question then this mailing list is probably the best place to do it.

My final apology is that if you are behind a particularly paranoid firewall you wont be able to
see this website - it is running off a non-standard port. If you are affected in this way then
feel free to email me and remind me to change it to a more normal setup.

Alex McLintock

=====
Alex McLintock        alex@OWAL.co.uk    Open Source Consultancy in London
OpenWeb Analysts Ltd, http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
DR WHO COMPETITION: http://www.diversebooks.com/cgi-bin/caption/captions.cgi?date=200104
Get Your XML T-Shirt <t-shirt/> at http://www.inversity.co.uk/

Re: FAQ Location

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
It looks good...I just now took a look. I guess we should be feeding you
more stuff; this is a valuable resource.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

At 01:10 PM 7/10/01 +0100, Alex McLintock wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>
>This is a reminder that I have been slowly putting together a FOP FAQ
which can be found at

>http://www.owal.co.uk:8090/asf/fop.jsp
>
>This is a java servlet system which I hope to have time to improve in the
coming weeks.
>(Assuming I find somewhere to live in London on very short notice)
>
>New questions and answers are welcome - but please remember that if you
are just
>asking a question then this mailing list is probably the best place to do it.
>
>My final apology is that if you are behind a particularly paranoid
firewall you wont be able to
>see this website - it is running off a non-standard port. If you are
affected in this way then
>feel free to email me and remind me to change it to a more normal setup.

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)