Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net> on 2004/09/01 20:46:06 UTC

Re: [l10n] Translation status for trunk r10728

Hi Marcos,

> I think I'm missing something here, but why aren't the sums of
> translated, fuzzy and untranslated messages equal for all the PO
> files?

Yes, I use a different method for generating the report: I invoke msgattrib
for each kind of message flag. Since messages can have multiple flags, the
total of messages flags is not guaranteed to be the number of strings in the
file.

If you want to know how I generate the report, have a look at
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/tools/po/svn-po-status-report.sh

Hope that helps,

bye,

Erik.

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher f�r e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

Re: having problem parsing svn status output

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com>.
Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 16:04:51 +0100, Julian Foad
> <ju...@btopenworld.com> wrote:
>
>>Cédric Chabanois wrote:
>>
>>>When username is too long, svn status -v output is difficult to parse :
>>
>>>A --xml option would help. Should I submit a patch ?
>>
>>Yes, please.  "svn status --xml" would be a nice feature.
>
> Could you file an enhancement request please?

I have filed one.  Issue #2069.

- Julian

Re: having problem parsing svn status output

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com>.

Posted by Cédric Chabanois <cc...@no-log.org>.
When username is too long, svn status -v output is difficult to parse :
"
svn status -v

?                                       nonManaged.dir
?                                       modified.txt
 M              1        1 cedric       .
A               0       ?   ?           added.txt
                3        3 cedric       committed.txt
D               4        4 cedric       deleted.txt
                2        2 cedric       managedDir
A               0       ?   ?           managedDir\added in managed dir.txt
                5        5 Cedric Chabanois longUserName.dir
                5        5 Cedric Chabanois longUserName.dir\longUserName.txt

"

A --xml option would help. Should I submit a patch ?

Cédric