Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2014/04/09 05:44:27 UTC

[VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

It’s been 2 months since the last releases… This is a vote to release 2.7.11 and 2.6.14.

There are over 60 issues fixed for 2.7.11 and more than 20 ported back to 2.6.14.

This second attempt fixes the blueprint parsing issues that Aki found as well as a potential NPE in the Logging interceptors.

Staging area:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1017/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1018/

Tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=22e7ed37f8967f6fc2e0035f3b56eb5b882e0582
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=0245050c1c326a6bfa26186806615dc311686946

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks, Sergey

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
+1

On 09/04/14 05:44, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It’s been 2 months since the last releases… This is a vote to release 2.7.11 and 2.6.14.
>
> There are over 60 issues fixed for 2.7.11 and more than 20 ported back to 2.6.14.
>

> This second attempt fixes the blueprint parsing issues that Aki found as well as a potential NPE in the Logging interceptors.
>

> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1017/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1018/
>
> Tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=22e7ed37f8967f6fc2e0035f3b56eb5b882e0582
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=0245050c1c326a6bfa26186806615dc311686946
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

RE: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
+1,

Andrei

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Andriy

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Aki

> > It's been 2 months since the last releases... This is a vote to release
> 2.7.11 and 2.6.14.
> >
> > There are over 60 issues fixed for 2.7.11 and more than 20 ported back
> to 2.6.14.
> >

> > This second attempt fixes the blueprint parsing issues that Aki found as
> well as a potential NPE in the Logging interceptors.
> >

> > Staging area:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1017/
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1018/
> >
> > Tag:
> >
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=22e7ed37f8967f6fc2e0035f3b56eb5b882e0582
> >
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=0245050c1c326a6bfa26186806615dc311686946
> >
> > This vote will be open for 72 hours.
> >

> > --
> > Daniel Kulp
> > dkulp@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
+1

Aki

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
My +1 for the record….

Dan

On Apr 8, 2014, at 11:44 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> It’s been 2 months since the last releases… This is a vote to release 2.7.11 and 2.6.14.
>
> There are over 60 issues fixed for 2.7.11 and more than 20 ported back to 2.6.14.
>

> This second attempt fixes the blueprint parsing issues that Aki found as well as a potential NPE in the Logging interceptors.
>

> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1017/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1018/
>
> Tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=22e7ed37f8967f6fc2e0035f3b56eb5b882e0582
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=0245050c1c326a6bfa26186806615dc311686946
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp

[RESULT] [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 14 +1 votes and no other votes.   This vote passes.

Dan

On Apr 8, 2014, at 11:44 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> It’s been 2 months since the last releases… This is a vote to release 2.7.11 and 2.6.14.
>
> There are over 60 issues fixed for 2.7.11 and more than 20 ported back to 2.6.14.
>

> This second attempt fixes the blueprint parsing issues that Aki found as well as a potential NPE in the Logging interceptors.
>

> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1017/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1018/
>
> Tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=22e7ed37f8967f6fc2e0035f3b56eb5b882e0582
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=0245050c1c326a6bfa26186806615dc311686946
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Willem,
thanks for your explanation.
regards, aki

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aki,

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Jeff

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.14/2.7.11 - take 2

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

Am 09.04.2014 05:44, schrieb Daniel Kulp:

> It’s been 2 months since the last releases… This is a vote to release 2.7.11 and 2.6.14.
>
> There are over 60 issues fixed for 2.7.11 and more than 20 ported back to 2.6.14.
>

> This second attempt fixes the blueprint parsing issues that Aki found as well as a potential NPE in the Logging interceptors.
>

> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1017/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1018/
>
> Tag: