Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jacobnebu <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2016/01/24 21:30:39 UTC

Camel route for connecting to TIBCO EMS throgh JNDI (connectionFactory have username and password)

Hi
  I am unable to connect to tibco ems. I am getting the below exception

javax.naming.AuthenticationException: Not permitted: invalid name or
password.

i am using below configuration to get ConnectionFactory from JNDI and , then
getting connection from ConnectionFactory. When normal jms code I can pass
username and password to connectionFactory.getConnection(username,password)
and gets back connection successfully. But through below spring definition I
am unable to get connection.

    <bean id="jndiTemplate" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
        <property name="environment">
            <props>
                <prop
key="java.naming.factory.initial">${jndi.intial.context}</prop>
                <prop
key="java.naming.provider.url">${jndi.naming.provider.url}</prop>
                <prop
key="java.naming.security.principal">${jndi.naming.security.principal}</prop>
                <prop
key="java.naming.security.credentials">${jndi.naming.security.credentials}</prop>
            </props>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <bean id="jndiFactoryBean"
        <property name="jndiName" value="${connectionFactory.name}"/>
        <property name="jndiTemplate" ref="jndiTemplate"/>

    </bean>
    <bean id="proxyConnectionFactory"
class="org.springframework.jms.connection.UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter">
        <property name="targetConnectionFactory" ref="jndiFactoryBean"/>
        <property name="username"
value="${jndi.naming.security.principal}"/>
        <property name="password"
value="${jndi.naming.security.credentials}"/>
    </bean>

    <bean id="jndiDestinationResolver"
class="org.springframework.jms.support.destination.JndiDestinationResolver">
        <property name="jndiTemplate" ref="jndiTemplate"/>

    </bean>

    <bean id="jmsConfiguration"
class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration">
        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="proxyConnectionFactory"/>
        <property name="destinationResolver" ref="jndiDestinationResolver"/>
    </bean>

    <bean id="JmsTibco" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
        <property name="configuration" ref="jmsConfiguration" />
    </bean>
<from uri="JmsTibco:queue:sampleQueue" />

Can you please help me to fix this isssue.

Re: Camel route for connecting to TIBCO EMS throgh JNDI (connectionFactory have username and password)

Posted by jacobnebu <ja...@hotmail.com>.
This code is good. My password was wrong.