Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Evangelos Vlachogiannis <ev...@aegean.gr> on 2007/05/02 08:58:40 UTC

Re: update decorator to the whole portal

Hi David,

thnx for the reply. Well, the question is actually how can I do it using
J2 api. What I want to do exactly is to add in customizer the ability
that a user can apply a decorator to his whole portal and does not have
to go page by page.

BR,
Vangelis

Posted by Evangelos Vlachogiannis <ev...@aegean.gr>.
Hi David,

I have already implemented that and commit (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-691). thanks for the reply anyway.

BR,
Vangelis

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.