Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by murugess <ms...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/16 15:09:06 UTC

Issue with includes/imports in XSL file

We are using camel-xslt component to do the transformation and it looks like
all the includes in the XSL are failing with following error message:

SystemId Unknown; Line #3; Column #54; Had IO Exception with stylesheet
file: <XSL_FILE_NAME>
SystemId Unknown; Line #4; Column #49; Had IO Exception with stylesheet
file: <XSL_FILE_NAME>

All the XSLs reside in the same directory. So, relative path should work.  I
guess SystemId is not set on the source passed to the XSLT implementation
library due to which it is not able to know the current path of  XSL and
ends up looking in the root directory for the imported XSL.  We are using
the spring-camel version 1.6 for our project.
  I wonder whether xsl include is failing for everyone or are we making some
blunder. Please let me know if xsl includes work for any of you.

FYI, here is how I am adding the includes in the XSL:
        <xsl:include href="<XSLNAME>.xsl"/>
        <xsl:include href="<SOMEXSLNAME>.xsl"/>