Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by co...@asconsultancy.com on 2005/06/23 20:08:13 UTC

AutoReply: Load oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver class

***************This is an auto generated mail, to aknowledge the receiept of your mail***************

Hello "Tomcat Users List" <to...@jakarta.apache.org>,

This refers to your mail with subject "Load oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver class" receieved on Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:08:13 GMT from Giacomino Raccuia <gi...@icteam.it> to our email id - Tomcat Users List <to...@jakarta.apache.org>.

Thank you for applying for the advertised position with one of our leading clients.

We will contact you by phone/email, if we find your profile meeting the client's requirement.

In case you require any further information please do contact us.
with warm regards,

Team @ A. S. Consultancy Services
#1205, 2nd Main, 2nd Cross, Vijayanagar, Bangalore - 560040, India
Tele - 91 80 2310 9012, Telefax - 91 80 2330 5364, Email: contactus@asconsultancy.com

Please Note
1. This email id (Tomcat Users List <to...@jakarta.apache.org>) is meant for receiving job application mails only. For other informartion, please contact us at the above mentioned contact details.

2. This message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information and are intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

3. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be fully or partly secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender neither accepts liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message nor accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.