Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Steven Sagerian <st...@comcast.net> on 2003/11/11 17:05:06 UTC

Setting the Author field in log messages

Hi,
Im using svn on windows to a repository on a redhat server. When I  run
svn log, I see that the author field in all my transactions are set to
"no author". Do I need to set a specific environment variable other
than..USERNAME to get this corrected?
Thanks..

Steve

Re: Setting the Author field in log messages

Posted by Brian Denny <br...@briandenny.net>.
On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 11:05:06AM -0600, Steven Sagerian wrote:
> Hi,
> Im using svn on windows to a repository on a redhat server. When I  run
> svn log, I see that the author field in all my transactions are set to
> "no author". Do I need to set a specific environment variable other
> than..USERNAME to get this corrected?

This should be a FAQ... no wait, it *is* --

  http://subversion.tigris.org/project_faq.html#no-author

:) brian