Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/09/06 19:31:57 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/apache-2.0 mod_webapp.c

"jfclere@apache.org" <jf...@apache.org> wrote:

> +#if (MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER_MAJOR > 20010808)
> +/* bypass the directory_walk and file_walk for non-file requests */
> +static int wam_map_to_storage(request_rec *r)
> +{
> +    if (apr_table_get(r->notes, "webapp-handler")) {
> +        r->filename = (char *)apr_filename_of_pathname(r->uri);
> +        return OK;
> +    }
> +    return DECLINED;
> +}
> +#endif

This will need to change when my next patches in the webapp library go in,
as Apache will be able to serve static files when possible...

Also, since Apache 2.0 is not final yet, I would remove all
MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER checks, and _require_ for the module to be built with
the latest HEAD out of CVS... I don't care at this point about 2.0 backward
compatibility....

I'd do something like at the top of the file, and move the version to check
against accordingly, until 2.0 doesn't get final.

#if (MODULE_MAGIC_NUBER_MAJOR < 20010808)
#error ERROR: You need the latest Apache 2.0 code to compile
#endif

    Pier