Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nikolaos Diakos <di...@csd.uoc.gr> on 2005/03/21 12:25:26 UTC

FW: Java.lang.NoclassDefFoundError

Hello.

I am trying to run the axis admin client to verify the functionality of the
system. I am following axis user guide.I am using tomcat 5.0.28 and axis1-1.
I have set the classpaths as refered to user guide but everytime I am trying
to run the client i am getting this message :

C:\>cd axis-1_1

C:\axis-1_1>cd samples

C:\axis-1_1\samples>cd stock

C:\axis-1_1\samples\stock>java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH%
org.apache.axis.client.AdminC

lient  -lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

org/apache/axis/clien

t/AdminClient

the user guide says that this is a classpath error but I have checked
several times the classpath and its ok.

I don;t know if it is a jdk problem.I am using jdk1.5.0_02 and jre1.5.0_02.

And another thing.Does anybody now where AdminClient's source code is?

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks in advance

RE: FW: Java.lang.NoclassDefFoundError

Posted by Nikolaos Diakos <di...@csd.uoc.gr>.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 01:25:26PM +0200, Nikolaos Diakos wrote:

>    C:\axis-1_1\samples\stock>java           -cp           %AXISCLASSPATH%
>    org.apache.axis.client.AdminC
>
>    lient  -lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd
>
>    Exception    in    thread    "main"    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>    org/apache/axis/clien
>
>    t/AdminClient
>
>    the  user guide says that this is a classpath error but I have checked
>    several times the classpath and its ok.
>
>    I  don;t  know  if  it  is  a  jdk  problem.I am using jdk1.5.0_02 and
>    jre1.5.0_02.

Show your classpath.

--
| "Starting tonight we're having a little sales contest. The
| loser gets fired. The winner gets a Water Pik." - Frank, in
| "The Serenity Now"

-----------------
Utiba Pty Ltd
dangerous content by Utiba mail server and is
believed to be clean.

Its ok I fixed that.Thanks for the reply though.I am having this problem
now....
///
Hello.Sorry for the last mail.I had solved that problem.I accidently send
that instead of this.

I am getting this error message everytime I am trying to execute adminclient

java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH% org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
     -lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

Exception::   (Java.lang.NullPointerException)

When I use (-d) option I get ""Couldn't create the java virtual machine..""

Of course tomcat is up and running on port 8080.I guess that this is a java
problem.I am using jdk1.5.0_02.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks.

Re: FW: Java.lang.NoclassDefFoundError

Posted by "C.C. Ang" <ch...@utiba.com>.
On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 01:25:26PM +0200, Nikolaos Diakos wrote:

>    C:\axis-1_1\samples\stock>java           -cp           %AXISCLASSPATH%
>    org.apache.axis.client.AdminC
>
>    lient  -lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd
>
>    Exception    in    thread    "main"    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>    org/apache/axis/clien
>
>    t/AdminClient
>
>    the  user guide says that this is a classpath error but I have checked
>    several times the classpath and its ok.
>
>    I  don;t  know  if  it  is  a  jdk  problem.I am using jdk1.5.0_02 and
>    jre1.5.0_02.

Show your classpath.

--