Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2003/11/26 00:35:06 UTC

RE: Tomcat 3.3.2 release question - was RE: [5.0.15] Testbuild available

I'm afraid I'm still ignorant in certain areas of Tomcat 4
configuration.  I don't know what Tomcat 4 might have that
is equivalent to this feature.  I believe Tomcat 4 won't allow
you to keep your session when going from HTTP to HTTPS and I
assume it wouldn't expose the session if trying to do the
reverse.  I don't know if there are configuration options
that affect this behavior.

Cheers,
Larry

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-5/v5.0.15-alpha/