Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by jrduncans <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/25 21:19:23 UTC

Re: Facet query throws NullPointerException when the facetqueries response is null in QueryResponse object

As I understand it, the problem was occurring when there was an error parsing
the facet-query, then a NullPointerException was resulting.  I'll be
updating our code to the latest trunk soon (and hopefully to 1.4 final soon
after) to verify that the problem is fixed.