Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Koschorek D., DP ITS, RV, DA, extern" <Di...@dp-itsolutions.de> on 2005/12/08 09:58:49 UTC

[m2] problem with maven-antrun-plugin

I can't access the "maven.plugin.classpath" or any other injected path
in my ant buildfile using the maven-antrun-plugin.

Here is the section from my pom.xml:
  <plugin>
    <executions>
      <execution>
        <phase>generate-sources</phase>
        <configuration>
          <tasks>
            <ant antfile="test.xml" inheritAll="true"
inheritRefs="true"/>
          </tasks>
        </configuration>
        <goals>
          <goal>run</goal>
        </goals>
      </execution>
    </executions>

    <dependencies>
      ...(some dependencies I need in my build script)
    </dependencies>
  </plugin>

How can I access in my ant script the "maven.plugin.classpath" or any
other
predefined path/property?

>From the docs I understand "maven.plugin.classpath" will be injected as
path reference.

- When I try to access this path using
	<property name="myPath" refid="maven.plugin.classpath"/>

  I get the error message:
	Reference maven.plugin.classpath not found.

- When I try to access "maven.plugin.classpath" as property
      <echo message="myPath=${maven.plugin.classpath}"/>

  I get the excpected result:
	[echo] myPath=${maven.plugin.classpath}

Where is my mistake?

Thanks,