Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Lucas Nazário dos Santos <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/21 13:52:46 UTC

Re: WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Ignoring exception during shutdown output

Hi,

Notice that someone has already filed a bug (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-1645). Has anybody being able to
workaround it?

Thanks,
Lucas

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Well like Stack said in the Jira:

This is not a biggy. Just noting it. No ZK, no HB.

So that means that your Zookeeper server gets killed for some reason
and if there's no ZK, there's no HBase. So what you should do is to
try to see why your ZK server is gone.

J-D