Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Sean Broeder <se...@esgyn.com> on 2018/09/05 03:00:20 UTC

RE: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Trafodion 2.3.0 [rc1] second attempt

The vote did not pass.  Results were 1 +1 votes, 1 +0 votes and 2 -1 votes.

The release content seems a bit up in the air there appear to be some installation issues that need to be worked on before we vote on another release candidate.

Regards,
Sean