Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@galois.collab.net> on 2000/11/22 21:45:45 UTC

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/libsvn_delta compose_editors.c delta.h svndiff.c text_delta.c vdelta.c xml_output.c xml_parse.c

Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> writes:
> >   - * This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
> >   - * individuals on behalf of CollabNet.
>
> Did you intend to remove those final three lines?

Yes.  They're preserved in the COPYING file and online, and while the
sentiment is definitely important, the whole point of this change was
to remove bulk.

Besides, anyone who spends ten minutes looking at Subversion will know
what's up. :-)

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 03:45:45PM -0600, Karl Fogel wrote:
> Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> writes:
> > >   - * This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
> > >   - * individuals on behalf of CollabNet.
> >
> > Did you intend to remove those final three lines?
>
> Yes.  They're preserved in the COPYING file and online, and while the
> sentiment is definitely important, the whole point of this change was
> to remove bulk.
>
> Besides, anyone who spends ten minutes looking at Subversion will know
> what's up. :-)

Okee dokee!  I was just concerned that a "license update" accidentally
clipped some of the non-license stuff.

Cheers,
-g

--