Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Sahuc <ss...@imediation.com> on 2000/09/21 09:43:46 UTC

[C2] What is the status for FP ?

Hello again,

I saw from the archive that FP (form processing) has been 'taglibed' in
cocoon1. I also saw some trace of FP actions for Cocoon2. SO I'm
wondering what is the current status fro this ?

All the best,

Sebastien

Re: [C2] What is the status for FP ?

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 07:43 +0000 21/09/00, Sebastien Sahuc wrote:
>Hello again,
>
>I saw from the archive that FP (form processing) has been 'taglibed' in
>cocoon1. I also saw some trace of FP actions for Cocoon2. SO I'm
>wondering what is the current status fro this ?

The version of FP in C1 is going to be replaced with a new version, shortly.
It has being rewritten to be forward compatible (I hope) with C2. It will
not immediately work with C2, because I don't expect the toSAX() methods to
be in place at first release.

I have a lot more to learn about C2. There will probably be much better
ways of doing what FP does ....

The FP Directory in the C2 dist means little at the moment :)

hope this helps

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre